Private Stock Friday

I don't think he knocked the guitar off. You just can't see the eBow in his mouth. He's playing an original ambient piece.

Well, all I can say is that, in my experience, no cat worth his nine lives would fail to consider it de rigour to knock any item from off of any elevated surface in proportion to the chaos such would create (they enjoy infused knowledge in this regard). This is a corollary to the truism that no cat will play with a toy bought for the purpose in lieu of commandeering some item of worth in the house nominally unrelated to the cat's existence.

wJAPxMt.jpg

And this photo was taken how many seconds before he knocked that guitar off the hassock?

He is always around me and the guitars, and music in general. Gets right in front of my amp during recording. Just loves it. He has never damaged any equipment, thankfully, or even come close. He has huge paws and is not declawed either---but won't mess with speaker grills, etc. I'm lucky. He is very smart and listens to commands like a dog.

The only thing he goes crazy over is string change time. I won't do more than 2 gigs on a set of strings, so they get changed often, since I always take 2 guitars, and I rotate my instruments.

Murphy loves when strings come out of the pack and on the guitar---so much so, if I just detune a string, he comes flying into the room from wherever he is. Crazy.

Back