Private Stock Friday

Thanks guys! I'm stoked! One thing I noticed was on the picture Hunter took at the factory, the guitar was fully assembled and the neck pickup had the adjustable poles towards the neck, but when we got it from PRS they had reversed that so they are towards the bridge...any ideas why?

8TKNhOl.jpg

YPYkMkV

YPYkMkV
Congrats, that’s beautiful! Why didn’t I think to put an eagle on the trem cover!?!? :rolleyes:

I think they’ve been reversing the neck pickup for the in-between sounds ala the Special Semi Hollow. At least that’s what I remember Bodia telling me on a different thread. :)

Thanks guys! I'm stoked! One thing I noticed was on the picture Hunter took at the factory, the guitar was fully assembled and the neck pickup had the adjustable poles towards the neck, but when we got it from PRS they had reversed that so they are towards the bridge...any ideas why?

8TKNhOl.jpg

YPYkMkV

YPYkMkV

24-08's get the slug side towards the neck, most other models are just the opposite. Paul likes the single coil tones on the 24-08 more, when they are set up this way.

Back