Private Stock Friday

EHwDGCTUwAAy_L0
Stunning! Yours? Are those 20th anniversary Lava bird inlays?

OK, so I've been away from this thread for a bit, to avoid temptation more than anything.

What is the name of that finish?! Dragon's Breath Red/Purple? If I was ordering a PS today, that would be a strong contender...
That would be Indian Ocean Sunset Dragon’s Breath. One of the most sensational finishes I’ve ever seen.

OK, so I've been away from this thread for a bit, to avoid temptation more than anything.

What is the name of that finish?! Dragon's Breath Red/Purple? If I was ordering a PS today, that would be a strong contender...

Some say avoid temptation. Others say making your grow fonder. ;)

That would be Indian Ocean Sunset Dragon’s Breath. One of the most sensational finishes I’ve ever seen.
Thank you!

[Adds to my list of PS wanted features...]
[Realizes more than 1 PS needs to be ordered to meet "wanted features", will need two]
[attempts to pare down to "absolute needs in a PS"]
[now has a list of three likely PS builds]

Thank you!

[Realizes more than 1 PS needs to be ordered to meet "wanted features", will need two]
Hmmm, sounds like my inner monologue - maybe it wasn’t inner?!?

Thank you!

...and if you think it looks good on pictures/videos here you're in for quite a shock once you see one in person. There was one PS with that finish (MEV I think) when I visited the factory in July and the colors were so vivid it was truly spectacular. I wasn't really into that finish until I saw one guitar in person.

Back