Private Stock Friday

Is this flame maple inlayed in the spalted maple? If so, I couldn’t be more impressed!

Friday the 13th but still a lucky day!

PSF210(1000)1.JPG
PSF210(1000)2.JPG
PSF210(1000)3.JPG
PSF210(1000)4.JPG
PSF210(1000)5.JPG
PSF210(1000)6.JPG
PSF210(1000)7.JPG

The quilt top on the Blue Fade C24 is amazing. Not sure if the top figure is just that pronounced or whether the stain has been modified to bring it out but man! :D

How long does it take to form a habit?

...how many Fridays did you stalk this forum before you couldn’t help it?

A thought for PRS - these are your highest margin and your halo products - why not move this page to the main website or at least the blog with a static link to increase the exposure?

Can’t wait to see mine pass through.... like the old ketchup ad with the Carly Simon song...

Anticipation....

Play on!!

If you want to talk about winners, then this has to win the best back...

psf210-1000-16-jpg.7611

The matched back plates are incredible and that neck must feel great to play. I know its the front that often gets the most plaudits and some will make garish feature of the back-plates (at least in my opinion) but the back is important to me - hence I don't like opaque finishes that cover up the natural beauty of the woods. As such, this easily wins the best back in this weeks PSF pictures and this back is as stunning, if not more so, than the vast majority of guitars on the market. Wow, just WOW!!!

So much incredible artistry here ever week. I would love to see them do a feature (or maybe a new thread) “coming soon to PSF”...where they just post pics of some of the more incredible wood specimens that come in...in their raw form. I always enjoy seeing those examples on dealer threads or those of you who have posted “before and after” threads. It’s a lot of fun imagining what those prime samples will become.

So much incredible artistry here ever week. I would love to see them do a feature (or maybe a new thread) “coming soon to PSF”...where they just post pics of some of the more incredible wood specimens that come in...in their raw form. I always enjoy seeing those examples on dealer threads or those of you who have posted “before and after” threads. It’s a lot of fun imagining what those prime samples will become.
How about a Wood Stock Wednesday?

Back