Private Stock Friday

What do you have in the oven?

It should be finished by the end of the month. I’ve been fascinated with buckeye for a long time. Jack was visiting the vault, and I asked him to look for me. He did a nice job, and I got lucky. There was one set left, and I was very surprised because it was so clean. Although the piece you found is cool because of its symmetry, I’m not generally a fan of bark inclusions.

So, I have a PS with a buckeye top that is just about finished.

It should be finished by the end of the month. I’ve been fascinated with buckeye for a long time. Jack was visiting the vault, and I asked him to look for me. He did a nice job, and I got lucky. There was one set left, and I was very surprised because it was so clean. Although the piece you found is cool because of its symmetry, I’m not generally a fan of bark inclusions.

Can’t wait to see it!

So you're an Ohio State fan?

dwzycI.jpg

Nice to see our Cedar top Special SH make an appearance - really excited to see that one, all class.

Back