Private Stock Friday

This thread is just amazing. The captions are essential IMO. Thanks for the time and effort you put into this Shawn. You're the man!

Hi Guys, I just signed up pretty much specifically for this thread. I've ordered my PS from Western Australia, and am trying to get a sneak peek if I can - I CAN NOT WAIT to hold her!

Hi Guys, I just signed up pretty much specifically for this thread. I've ordered my PS from Western Australia, and am trying to get a sneak peek if I can - I CAN NOT WAIT to hold her!

What did you pick man??

We've seen the front:
IMG_3383.jpg

Now let's look at the back:
photo-6.JPG

After looking at this a little closer, I think you should name this guitar "Edvard". I see the face from Edvard Munch's painting, "The Scream" in several places.

We've seen the front:
IMG_3383.jpg

Now let's look at the back:
photo-6.JPG

After looking at this a little closer, I think you should name this guitar "Edvard". I see the face from Edvard Munch's painting, "The Scream" in several places.

SCREAM!!! That's exactly what I did when I woke up to this post!!! Edvard!! hehe.... She already has a nickname on the spec sheet....... I would get "Tina'd" if I changed it this late in the day!!!

Woooooooo Look at the neck too!!! soo happy!!!

Taking a bit of a chance with teh colorscheme idea...... will see if it gets the effect I imagined!!

It's Hump Day! We're on the good side of the week... :dancing:Friday's are so cool but, man, I love them so much more with this thread!

You guys seriously have me jonesin for a PS! I'm a gonna have to try and make it happen! Starting the note taking... :call: I'm shootin for next year.

Back