Private Stock Friday

I hope you had blast, Jesse. Sounds great.
Many neat axes this week...the soundhole jazz box, the 3 PU 1 piece top, and that 8 string pinky...frickin awesome! Thanks, Hunter!

Reactions: jfb
Were you scouting things out for the PRS experience cruise next year?

I am definitely dreaming up an event for 2019. More to come on that.

When you said PRS cruise I imagined Charon ferrying all of our wallets across the great marsh. So very metal.

I hope you had blast, Jesse. Sounds great.
Many neat axes this week...the soundhole jazz box, the 3 PU 1 piece top, and that 8 string pinky...frickin awesome! Thanks, Hunter!

Yes, sir. It was a great time.

Went to Tampa, Key West, and Cozumel. At Cozumel we grabbed a ferry to Playa del Carmen and also hit Tulum while in the area. We are sailing back to Tampa now to catch a plane home. It was a lot of fun. Pics to come!

Hope the snow has melted by the time you make it back home!

Reactions: jfb
Hope the snow has melted by the time you make it back home!

I'm torn. I love winter, but I dislike driving in it due to the summer tires on my car. I should really adress that. I'd also prefer my pilot not have to deal with it.

I'm torn...due to the summer tires on my car.
Easy fix. Go to TireRack.com, pick out a decent looking set of less expensive wheels, add Blizzaks to them, problem solved for a few hundred bucks. You’d pay more for a purfeling upcharge on your next PS. They deliver to your door or your fav install shop. Easy-peasy! :D

Easy fix. Go to TireRack.com, pick out a decent looking set of less expensive wheels, add Blizzaks to them, problem solved for a few hundred bucks. You’d pay more for a purfeling upcharge on your next PS. They deliver to your door or your fav install shop. Easy-peasy! :D

Thanks, Boogie! Going to check that out.

Thank you, sir. I'll give them a look as well.
Heard good things about the Nokian brand. Couldn’t find them in “stupid-big” size for the 911 but I wouldn’t hesitate. I daily drove that car 12 months out of the year for 8 years through many snowy winters. Didn’t park it unless there was 8+ inches of snow, cause at that point, I was a snow plow! Your beast will do just fine with the right tires. Good luck bro!

This is excellent advice. I use tire rack.com exclusively.

Back