Private Stock Friday

psf173-1000-13-jpg.6825

Out of all of them...this one slays me!

I really hope we get to see the finished guitar. It looks awesome.

7 string fan fret singlecut!!!!! Yes please.

It took me far longer than it should have to spot that one.

Gotta like the "none more pink" headstock.

And I'm such a sucker for quilt. That (Northern Lights?) 594 is just gorgeous.

And the fanned-fret guitars seem to be more and more of a thing. Are seeing lots of individual guitars over the weeks, or the same ones multiple times?

And the fanned-fret guitars seem to be more and more of a thing. Are seeing lots of individual guitars over the weeks, or the same ones multiple times?

Can't comment on the 7's as we only have a Dealer Exclusive on the 6 strings so that's all I've been running, but actually was talking to Paul about this today - since the Multi's are such a different build its one guy on one tool to make the necks, so they grouped a bunch of our planned builds together.... Lets just say we are about to have a large selection for you to choose from LOL!

Can't comment on the 7's as we only have a Dealer Exclusive on the 6 strings so that's all I've been running, but actually was talking to Paul about this today - since the Multi's are such a different build its one guy on one tool to make the necks, so they grouped a bunch of our planned builds together.... Lets just say we are about to have a large selection for you to choose from LOL!

Ahh... that makes a lot of sense!

Back