Private Stock Friday

The PSF Gods have shined their light upon me! Thank you Hunter for giving me a glimpse of this bad boy!
psf170-1000-8-jpg.6777

Man, I want one of those fan fret models so badly. Doesn't hurt at all that it's beautiful.

The inlays almost look glow in the dark, which would make it that much cooler!

Hmmm... Private Stock S2 Vela with spalted maple top and inset pickguard, and a trem. I dig how you made up for the lack of strength in the spalted top with a plug of something harder for the bridge screws.

Man!! I was scrutinizing that picture trying to grok what was going on and I just should have kept scrolling.. You had that one all sussed out!

Ah, yes, a bass makes sense...! I'm so looking forward to my first PS build...going to the vault in November to pick woods...!
Enjoy the experience! I put my build in last November but had to settle for talking over the phone with pictures from my dealer. Would love to visit the Vault in person!

Enjoy the experience! I put my build in last November but had to settle for talking over the phone with pictures from my dealer. Would love to visit the Vault in person!

Thanks Paul, I've really been enjoying the experience so far!

Back