Private Stock Friday

IMG_3341_zpsf6d4c4c4.jpg

Solid Koa with maple binding?!?!?

2pyw136.gif

THIS is the reason I never save any of my ducks! You've got to be ****ing kidding me. :eek:

I am in LOVE with that Custom 22. Or is that a McCarty? Or is it an ME?

Last edited:
I think Brent might have the greatest job in the universe. I'm sure it's hard running a guitar store, but I can't imagine the joy of specing out so many killer guitars!

You guys are usually really quick to pick up on details (often times, too quick) so I’m surprised no one has called this out yet.

This is the prototype logo for the “Paul’s Guitar”. Obviously this logo didn’t go into production, but it’s interesting to see the creative process at work.
I believe Paul has now given this particular guitar to his beautiful bride, although he still plays it from time to time. :)

IMG_3218_zps43c1c84b.jpg

IMG_3217_zps02e91219.jpg

That is so cool....

You guys are usually really quick to pick up on details (often times, too quick) so I’m surprised no one has called this out yet.

This is the prototype logo for the “Paul’s Guitar”. Obviously this logo didn’t go into production, but it’s interesting to see the creative process at work.
I believe Paul has now given this particular guitar to his beautiful bride, although he still plays it from time to time. :)

IMG_3218_zps43c1c84b.jpg

IMG_3217_zps02e91219.jpg

Awesomeness Tuesday!

What's the color on this one?

Not sure what it's called.

IMG_3218_zps43c1c84b.jpg

Interesting to see. I kinda dig it.

Back