Private Stock Friday

Sometimes the piece of wood just picks you....... sometimes it picks you at NAMM, with you 'crazy wood buddies' egging you on!!!! :)

Being picked is a magical thing. Can't wait to see the results.

Contact your dealer You can schedule a trip to the factory to pick out the wood, have your dealer come out to pick out wood or do it all via email with photos.
So if I go through a dealer... I can actually visit the factory myself? I thought mere mortals weren't allowed and only dealer types were allowed in (and got to send photos). If that's a fact - after we complete the spring patio project... I'm scheduling a summer trip to Mecca!

So if I go through a dealer... I can actually visit the factory myself? I thought mere mortals weren't allowed and only dealer types were allowed in (and got to send photos). If that's a fact - after we complete the spring patio project... I'm scheduling a summer trip to Mecca!

Yep, you can go. I've been with my dealer a number of times. Plenty of folks here have gone. I'm thinking you should do a spring guitar and a summer patio.

Here's an alternate view

IMG_3223_zps2b7e5908.jpg

That, is freakin SWEET!!

Yep, you can go. I've been with my dealer a number of times. Plenty of folks here have gone. I'm thinking you should do a spring guitar and a summer patio.
Melikes your thinking... No just have to sell the boss/wife on that notion.

Melikes your thinking... No just have to sell the boss/wife on that notion.

I can sell my wife?!?!?!

OK. I know there isn't a for sale section of the forum, but I've got a 5'9" red-headed former ballerina. cash, or willing to trade for a Pomegranate Burst 408 with piezo and a BRW neck. What are the chances?

I can sell my wife?!?!?!

OK. I know there isn't a for sale section of the forum, but I've got a 5'9" red-headed former ballerina. cash, or willing to trade for a Pomegranate Burst 408 with piezo and a BRW neck. What are the chances?

You usually do better with sales if you post pics. And if you list on TGP, they usually ask about the weight.

I can sell my wife?!?!?!

PM'd

You usually do better with sales if you post pics. And if you list on TGP, they usually ask about the weight.

:rofl:

Ok so if I wasn't gasing for a Private Stock before you just gotta add fuel to the fire:bawling:. Looks like I will be seeing you next week.

Back