Private Stock Friday

psf154-1000-16-jpg.6338

Man that’s totally hot. And probably packed full of antioxidants too. Basically it’s good for your health..

hi guys! ;)
here's unboxing or ... uncasing)) of "Black Beauty"

This is one of the classiest PRS I've ever seen!!! I love LPCs and this just looks incredible. Love the double bound body and the block bird inlays are just genius!!! More pics please whenever you get the chance!!

Holy Mother of God! This is gorgeous!

Speaking of which, who was the genius who came up with using stained flamed maple for fingerboards and/or bird inlays? Up until saw that, my favorite birds were opal with silver edges, but the right stained maple gives opal a run for its money.

I wonder how stained binding on a mahagany or rosewood neck/headstock would look?

Speaking of which, who was the genius who came up with using stained flamed maple for fingerboards and/or bird inlays? Up until saw that, my favorite birds were opal with silver edges, but the right stained maple gives opal a run for its money.
Sore subject.
I don't know who started the idea, but when I was at the vault I had the option for stained maple birds (PS#5902), but they couldn't do outlines and I was afraid the stained maple might not stand out like I wanted on my fretboard. About 2 months later they were doing outlines on them. I asked about changing, but when I saw a sample of what I had chosen I stuck with it.
I'm sure I'd be kicking myself either way. The only real solution would be to build another PS..... Or 5, to cover most of my wants.

I kept checking the thread yesterday looking for the update until I realized it was only Thursday... hate when that happens. I look forward to this all week.

Back