Private Stock Friday

Happy Friday! I hate breaking hearts, but I'm having some issues with my memory card reader - I'll figure out a solution this weekend to get the files off and upload on Monday!
C6sznLdVwAAbAY5.jpg-large.jpg

hi guys! ;)
here's unboxing or ... uncasing)) of "Black Beauty"

It’s just me, but that doesn’t look like an LP at all. I can’t understand why the SC594 keeps getting associated with the LP. Aside from control layout, I really don’t see any resemblance. The shape and contours are very different.

It’s just me, but that doesn’t look like an LP at all. I can’t understand why the SC594 keeps getting associated with the LP. Aside from control layout, I really don’t see any resemblance. The shape and contours are very different.
of course doesn't look)) cause SC594 much better, that's why he didn't buy LP))

Nice one Ladkor! That’s absolutely killer, I’m especially loving the double bound body, very nice touch. And of course the block inlays are really special too!

Certainly it’s a different guitar, but no similarities? The fact that he refers to it as a “black beauty” lends itself to comparisons. Single cutaway, opaque gloss black finish with gold hardware including pickup covers, two piece stop tail, layout of 4 tone vol/tone knobs and pickup toggle, block inlays, bound fretboard, and scale length to name a few.

Beautiful and classy guitar, btw.

Last edited:
Certainly it’s a different guitar, but no similarities? The fact that he refers to it as a “black beauty” lends itself to comparisons. Single cutaway, opaque gloss black finish with gold hardware including pickup covers, two piece stop tail, layout of 4 tone vol/tone knobs and pickup toggle, block inlays, bound fretboard, and scale length to name a few.

Beautiful and classy guitar, btw.
The singlecut PRS has always come across to me as a doublecut PRS with one if true horns filled out, know what I mean? Heh perhaps it’s just me..:rolleyes:

Back