Private Stock Friday

Awesome PSF again, @Hunter@PRS ! That tri-tone / Bob Marley-esque acoustic (I don't recall if it is an Angelus or not) seems to have featured quite a few times recently! Unless there is more than one?!

Happy Holidays everyone! Make sure to take some time away from your guitars and spend time with your family and friends! But if that gets too much, then go back to your guitars for a bit...

Happy holidays and thanks for another fantastic year of PSF, Hunter!

That fretless GG and frostbite glow 594 made me shwing a little bit. Along with a bunch of those hollowbody beauties.

psf138-1000-06-jpg.5849

Okay. I really like these Block Birds. (I think one on the 1st fret would work)
Hmmm... Black Singlecut, Gold hardware, Block Birds...Singlecut Custom? :D

psf138-1000-06-jpg.5849

Okay. I really like these Block Birds. (I think one on the 1st fret would work)
Hmmm... Black Singlecut, Gold hardware, Block Birds...Singlecut Custom? :D
Yeah I’m with you, the first time I viewed this photo, I was blown away!

I keep enlarging the photo (haha)!

The flamed neck/headstock binding is to die for too, so in the flamed top, the burst finish.
Ah heck it’s all so good, I need a better job with more pay!!

I think it’s called Sergio blue o_O
:D

(there needs to be a smiley for lots and lots of laughing - like the animated GIF smileys that I think we used to have for ROFL, etc)

It is indeed very nice - a mixture of blueberry, sapphire, with a touch of northern lights or something.

Any chance of getting a warm fiery PSF? Its cold out there!

It’s blowing snow here. Perfect time for a PSF!

Don't hold your breath. They're closed this week! If you're looking for something to do, come on over and shovel. Better yet, Boogie, drive on up to Palos Hills for a cheap Santana. I'll meet ya for dinner!

...drive on up to Palos Hills for a cheap Santana. I'll meet ya for dinner!
*sigh*
I barely made it the 30 miles home last night in the snow. Now, I could send *someone* some $$ and they could drive to Palos Hills and Skype me in...:rolleyes:

Back