oh my God. I think that's my PS
psf129-1000-06-jpg.5597

page-413

black limba back with maple top i ordered
and brazilian neck with exotic ebony fb
do you have more photos ? =)) PRS does not provide me photos =(

But whose?o_O

Possible scenarios:

1) Awww... you guys shouldn't have (again).
2) PRS needed to build another one for photos with my new signature amp.
3) Rabid Champagne Brothers fan.
4) Elaborate Halloween costume that goes beyond the usual combover, gold thong, fake bad teeth, and going around chain-smoking and saying "Bangin'!" all night.

Whatever/whoever it is, it's indefinite proof that a Sergio de Blanc signature line would sell (to at least one person).

Possible scenarios:

1) Awww... you guys shouldn't have (again).
2) PRS needed to build another one for photos with my new signature amp.
3) Rabid Champagne Brothers fan.
4) Elaborate Halloween costume that goes beyond the usual combover, gold thong, fake bad teeth, and going around chain-smoking and saying "Bangin'!" all night.

Whatever/whoever it is, it's indefinite proof that a Sergio de Blanc signature line would sell (to at least one person).
5) Prankin', level pro

No kidding??? I could've sworn a fellow forum member had one of these in their collection....must've been imagining things. :p

Yo Serge Protector! Sure as the driven snow, The upcoming White Westie was ordered as a Private Stock while your fellow forummers made your six-string dream a hard-rock reality. All Hail The Whirlwind White West St. Dragon deal, pulled off by the coolest guitar guys on the planet!
- DFD

Yo Serge Protector! Sure as the driven snow, The upcoming White Westie was ordered as a Private Stock while your fellow forummers made your six-string dream a hard-rock reality. All Hail The Whirlwind White West St. Dragon deal, pulled off by the coolest guitar guys on the planet!
- DFD

Agreed! All hail the Masters of the Universe! Those muscular and virtuous heroes who banded together in what must have been a Herculean... No, He-Manish effort to send me the real White Westie! For because of them, I Have The Power!!!

When the Battle for Greyskull erupts, I will ride down upon a Great Bang Stallion (in the night!) and force the usurper to higher ground in an attempt to escape my wrath!

SgkI79A.jpg

Artist's rendering

Wherein he will have to retreat unto his next Private Stock endeavor:

ktJ2Xak.jpg

Last edited:
So it is after noontime on a Friday, and no posts from Hunter/Shawn yet.

That sometimes means they are too busy working on some new PR announcement, like the 2018 model line or maybe just a new model (or variation of existing).

Well, I can hope, right?

Back