Private Stock Friday

psf129-1000-29-jpg.5620

It really doesn't get much classier than this....

If I may be so bold, a white case with either white or red plush interior would complement this guitar very well.

Perhaps a white interior with a red Private Stock Eagle, or visa-versa.

Agreed. I’ve never seen anything like it.

HATS OFF TO THE SPALTY SMOKEY 594. Black covers with gold screws? That is just so hot. And the header bird? Back of the neck bird and purfling? Birds on knobs and buttons? WHERE’S THE SWITCH BIRD???!!!!

The PRS factory closed early on Friday and we had a company picnic and dodge ball tournament. Here is Paul prepping his team for their big match. Unfortunately it wasn't enough to lead them to victory. LOL Good Times!

But when he loses, we win! XD

HATS OFF TO THE SPALTY SMOKEY 594. Black covers with gold screws? That is just so hot. And the header bird? Back of the neck bird and purfling? Birds on knobs and buttons? WHERE’S THE SWITCH BIRD???!!!!

It looks to me like the black covers are actually wood covers... Ebony maybe?
That is one of the classiest PSs I have seen. Congrats to the one who ordered it!!

I wish, as I told the the Serge Protector, I like like truthful red over virtuous white for my brides. I believe there is another Ahab out there.

Not the Westie. This one. Grrrr....can't get it in this post from the iPad. Dual finish on the previous page. Looks kinda like a Knaggs finish.

Could be wood covers - I've seen that before with flamed maple. Had I known about that option, I'd have done it on mine - I asked about painting the bobbins, but that wasn't an option.

Back