Private Stock Friday

I'm only 99.9% sure, but I do believe this is my PS. Satin with Ebony board and flamed maple neck as well. Looks even better than I was hoping for!!! Homage to the Holcomb, but in 594 form.

Kevin

j1MSji2.jpg
faxr8th.jpg

I'm only 99.9% sure, but I do believe this is my PS. Satin with Ebony board and flamed maple neck as well. Looks even better than I was hoping for!!! Homage to the Holcomb, but in 594 form.

Kevin

j1MSji2.jpg
faxr8th.jpg

This one stopped me in my tracks. I think I actually gasped out loud when I saw it..

Howdy! Just a note to let you know that I will be out of town tomorrow (Friday) for a PRS function. The man, the myth, the legend, @Shawn@PRS will be providing some goods for your viewing pleasure.

Thanks!
Although you will be missed, I am pretty sure you can feel safe knowing the thread has been left in competent hands, the hands of its creator, afterall!

Howdy! Just a note to let you know that I will be out of town tomorrow (Friday) for a PRS function. The man, the myth, the legend, @Shawn@PRS will be providing some goods for your viewing pleasure.

Thanks!

Will you be at the event in Syracuse? If so, it would certainly be nice to meet you and say hello :)

Back