Private Stock Friday

Sorry for being a little late. This one is from 21st:
psf119-1000-22-jpg.5340

And to me it looks more like a 24-fret 509 piezo than a Super Eagle. Anyone to confim this?

Call me cynical but I've always wanted to take the "best" looking highly flamed top and make a goldtop out of it. You'd see the natural binding, but that's it. It's like a hot lady wearing something a little bit revealing, leaves you wanting more.

Also, I want to make a McCarty burst guitar with the plainest, most devoid of figuring maple I can find.

So much yes. Yes to all of this.

I have something like this in the works. :)

Look what you sick pervs are encouraging...

Just kidding, I think this is a gorgeous instrument and I'm sure the owner will be super happy with this guitar.

psf118-1000-15-jpg.5301

psf119-1000-09-jpg.5327

Sorry for being a little late. This one is from 21st:
psf119-1000-22-jpg.5340

And to me it looks more like a 24-fret 509 piezo than a Super Eagle. Anyone to confim this?
Looks like a Cu24 Studio with custom switch layout. The first Super Eagle had the 5-way in between the bridge and knobs with mini switches between volume and tone. It definitely has that Super Eagle vibe though. Gotta love the Dragons Breath.

R-169724-1246008542.jpeg.jpg

When Sparks' Balls album came out, they had special packaging in a variety of colours -- red, yellow, black, etc. I went to the counter and asked, "do you have blue Balls?" And they said, "yes we do", and then just stood there.

None of this story is true, except for the premise, and the fact that I bought a copy of Sparks' Balls album in the special blue packaging.

So...those appear to be female fingers, but nicely trimmed fairly short, but not quite short enough for comfortable guitar playing. On the other hand...wait...not the other hand: this hand appears to be the right hand, which would be the strumming/picking hand for a typical right-handed player. So we need to see the opposing hand for confirmation.

Back