Private Stock Friday

I'm in love........

psf117-1000-24-jpg.5244

Ditto..... 'Shwinggggg!!!

Also love this burst...

psf117-1000-16-jpg.5236

Thanks Hunter! Beautiful builds this week as always. Love seeing all 'em hollowbodies and acoustics...
What colour is this?
psf117-1000-27-jpg.5247

Is it the same as this?
psf117-1000-22-jpg.5242

Pomegranate?

I'd call it 'her Friday evening cocktail'. Mrs. B's vodka and berry mix martini looks just like it. Beautiful stuff, again...thanks Hunter!
I usually water down my berry cocktails more'n that (with tonic water), looks more like a wine to me.

What are the names of these two finishes? Damn they look amazing... the quilt on them!

I believe MA Pete called the warm burst "CITRINE GLOW". Still not sure whether we'll see that on the next MAPNGD...

The Dragon's Breath looks like Sandstorm, but a little darker. I'd love confirmation on that, it's gorgeous.

I believe MA Pete called the warm burst "CITRINE GLOW". Still not sure whether we'll see that on the next MAPNGD...

The Dragon's Breath looks like Sandstorm, but a little darker. I'd love confirmation on that, it's gorgeous.

Thanks for the info. Both are amazing but yes, that second finish is amazing. I have a desert sandstorm myself, doesn't really look like that. Wonder if it's an early phase sandstorm or something different entirely.

Either way... I want it!

Back