Private Stock Friday

psf111-1000-19-jpg.5108
psf111-1000-6-jpg.5096
psf111-1000-8-jpg.5098

And then this shy schoolgirl dressed all in pink...
psf111-1000-10-jpg.5100

God I love the look of the translucent black with white grain filler...must use it on a build some day.
That's where its at brother! Give me a SC594 frostbite glow on a wicked quilt like the one we were eyeing. Those black crackly birds with thin MOP outline on a dark ebony board/veneer. White-ish natural stained maple binding to make white grain filler and white in that inlay material pop... S#!t man, F%&$! Oops, may have just wet myself...:oops:

It seems the jaw dropping triple soapy is controlled by a 3 way toggle switch, or could the 5 way
work with them? :confused:

Hunter your batting average went through the roof, thank you

So...neck #7485 shows up in this weeks thread...and Brian's latest Vault pics are of #8079...so there's approximately a 600 guitar wait for a newly spec'ed PS build:eek: Congrats to Paul and the gang for developing such a successful program!!:cool:

This is beautiful!

psf111-1000-15-jpg.5104

But this 7-string walking dead?! Aaaaaah! I can't tell for sure, but I think it goes with the body before:

psf111-1000-18-jpg.5107

psf111-1000-17-jpg.5106

That Cu24 with the triple P90s is amazing. Anyone know how much wood pickup covers changes the tone/output if at all?

Is that color Grass Stain Dragons Breath? Looks like a little too much green/yellow for Laguna

That Cu24 with the triple P90s is amazing. Anyone know how much wood pickup covers changes the tone/output if at all?

Is that color Grass Stain Dragons Breath? Looks like a little too much green/yellow for Laguna
You could be right. I'd love to find out.

I've never played pickups with wood covers, but some have claimed a different tone. It makes sense that it would noting the effects of other covers. Only one way to find out...

Wood covers should have no impact on tone. Ditto with plastic. They are electrically and magnetically inert. Metal is a different story, however.

Back