Private Stock Friday

I'm thinking that SC you see with no switch on the upper bout might have controls down below, a la SC Trem, hidden by the guitar in front. Either way, it looks awesome!
Most definitely, I just find it rife with abandon. Singlecut hari kari can only be committed with honor. Paul San is worthy....

psf107-1000-6-jpg.5031
Paul's office getting a renovation? ;)

great installment Hunter...
Happy Easter to you, the PRS staff and the boys and gals in this awesome forum.

Hello, all...Hope everyone had a great Easter!!! and kudos to Hunter for the early PSF!!!!
and yes...the deep dish w/ P-90's...@&*#$%^$%^&#$%^!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi All! I am new to posting here. The Deep Dish w/P-90's is mine and I can't wait to play her. I love the term deep dish and will use it from now on. Thank you Hunter for posting these! What a great thread!
Welcome! I'm dying of curiosity -- what made you choose such a deep née cavernous internal volume? Can't wait 'til you get it, please report on how it sounds and/or post soundclips. Please please please please please.

I rarely come to this thread. Because it keeps on beckoning me to part with some of my retirement nest egg :)
Hah, I don't have that problem, no sir-ee! Mainly because I don't have a retirement nest egg...I'm gonna work until I die...

Hah, I don't have that problem, no sir-ee! Mainly because I don't have a retirement nest egg...I'm gonna work until I die...
:)

Actually, you can retire any time you find that your nest egg (not including fixed assets like the house) is approximately 25x your total annual spend. So all you need do to get a Private Stock instrument is go without food for a few months.

Hi All! I am new to posting here. The Deep Dish w/P-90's is mine and I can't wait to play her. I love the term deep dish and will use it from now on. Thank you Hunter for posting these! What a great thread!

Very cool! An excellent build, for sure.

Is it not simply an Archtop II modified to fit the soapbars?

Is it an archtop?

I'm going to the factory next Thursday, I hope that deep dish P90 is still there so I can check it out in person. Congratulations Derphred it looks and should sound amazing.

I'm going to the factory next Thursday, I hope that deep dish P90 is still there so I can check it out in person. Congratulations Derphred it looks and should sound amazing.

A factory visit is always a good time. The tour when the factory is up and running is extra special.

Now I wanna take a couple day off so I can do it again...

Welcome! I'm dying of curiosity -- what made you choose such a deep née cavernous internal volume? Can't wait 'til you get it, please report on how it sounds and/or post soundclips. Please please please please please.
I've always enjoyed the tone of a good hollowbody. I played one of these in a store and loved how it sounded both acoustically and plugged in. I will post more when I receive it.

Thanks and have fun at the factory! I hope to have the guitar by then but if not let me know if you see it!

Back