Private Stock Friday

Thanks Hunter!

Those GOtM November SC594s are coming along nicely.
Can't wait what the great finally will bring.

Sure hope to see this P90 when it's done...
psf91-1000-2-jpg.4615

Nice chunk of wood...

psf91-1000-4-jpg.4617

Me likey!!

psf91-1000-16-jpg.4629

That would be Creamsicle. We went with a white wash ash back with orange grain filler...the orange grain seemed to match the top perfectly and should be super slick looking. I've already sent a note to put white knobs on this thing before it ships!
Oh, snap, that's yours? Love it. Deets? I see 59/09 pups, neh? Maple neck, ash body*, otherwise trad custom 24?

*EDIT: never mind, I see you already partially answered that -- ash back, but then you talk about the front like the back, so I'm still otherwise confused -- is that an ash top as well?

EDIT #2: never mind, I see some orange in the ash part of the body, now I understand you were indeed talking about the back.
Also, bunch of weirdos and your weird finish colors.
Zombie Dragon's Breath Prism?

Last edited:
Which has more colors, the PRS Factory or Heaven?

Heaven. PRS makes the guitars for Heaven. PRS is the only approved vendor for electric guitars there. Some colors in Heaven are just not available or describable on Earth. Hendrix got lucky with Purple Haze (like my 12 string in my avatar). Eriza Verde, which is as Green and splendid as Elysian Fields. Elysian Fields was the name God wanted to give Eriza Verde, but Paul Miles disagreed!

That would be Creamsicle. We went with a white wash ash back with orange grain filler...the orange grain seemed to match the top perfectly and should be super slick looking. I've already sent a note to put white knobs on this thing before it ships!

Excellent color. Looks like Apricot. In fact, that's what I thought it was. Really nice build, dude.

That looks ridiculously awesome, Brian! Nice choices all around! :cool:

Back