Private Stock Friday

Some really nice ones today:
psf89-1000-2-jpg.4572
psf89-1000-1-jpg.4571
psf89-1000-6-jpg.4576

Some really nice ones today:

psf89-1000-6-jpg.4576

I particularly like this one - PS 6321 makes an appearance for the second time in the PSF thread, but now with her body attached :D Here's the neck again for posterity:

psf86-1000-10-jpg.4520

Many, many thanks Hunter - I can't wait to see further progress on my guitar and hopefully it'll be with me before Christmas. You've made my weekend again - you totally ROCK!!!! :D :D :D

Can you post another pic of that neck with the beach fade finish on the fretboard, and the DGT guitar of month bird inlay? Beautiful!

I never understood why Serge-Protector referred to this as the west St. instead of a Santana until I saw this pic. You can see the West. St. Dragon on the body coming through the paint if you look closely, very cool!

I'm still losing my sh!t over this pic today. So many questions answered and yet even more to be raised.

The future owner of this better take out a restraining order on me now.

Anyone catch the sneak peak at the next GOM??? Two soft focus blue Smokeburst headers with banners right next to the rainbow birds of a feather board guitar?????

Man...that frost glow 594 is the bomb! And the inlay on the back of the one neck is sweet. I actually suggested to Brian to do a build with stained wood inlays on the back of a neck. Wish I could do it myself but not in the cards.

I don't know about you, but here, it is Friday already... :cool:

Where is my friend Hunter on this fab (PS) friday??

I hadn't even noticed that the pictures I was drooling over were from last week. Somehow I missed the posting so I should be getting a double dose today. Love when that happens.

Back