Private Stock Friday

Great pics this week, as usual!

What's funny is that I was in the Private Stock Vault on Wednesday, but I was so focused on spec'ing out two new McCarty 594's, I didn't even get a chance to walk around and check things out, and say hello to folks!

It's all good, I spec'ed out two amazing 594's, I am very pleased with what we put together. I am hopeful these will be my most incredible guitars ever...

IMG_1095_zpsipjwgnrq.jpg

Paul Miles and Tina, you guys rock!! Thanks so much for the great help and support! (And of course you too, Eric!)

Is that you? Just curious, nice to put a face to a name. I ran into someone who was specking a private stock guitar on their way out while I was on my way in, dropping something off, once, but didn't know the protocol for how to determine forum members in real life, so I didn't do secret hand sign to indicate that I, too, was a forum member, so they left without making contact. Which is fine, I just feel bad sometimes, being so antisocial in real life.

Is that you? Just curious, nice to put a face to a name. I ran into someone who was specking a private stock guitar on their way out while I was on my way in, dropping something off, once, but didn't know the protocol for how to determine forum members in real life, so I didn't do secret hand sign to indicate that I, too, was a forum member, so they left without making contact. Which is fine, I just feel bad sometimes, being so antisocial in real life.

Yup, that's me! I can usually be found once or twice per year at the Private Stock Vault hamming it up for that shot. ;)

It was twice this year, March 1st and September 7th, can't wait for the results, all 3 guitars spec'ed are the awesome new McCarty 594!!

For a production PS model that has a default "pattern" neck, when listed in the catalog: can that easilly be changed to a "pattern thin", being that this is the PS program, or would that drastically alter the entire build of the guitar?

What it be??? Weather is junk in STL. I hope it's nicer on the island. Rock and roll and happy Friday team!!!

Nice stuff Hunter! This one looks like, at first glance, that it might have fanned frets, but it doesn't - just an optical illusion caused by that over-the-top (in a good way) flamed maple board!

psf81-1000-14-jpg.4430

GAS is renewed!

Well, it never went away...I was just on Reverb drooling over PRS selections...

OMG!! Nobody has taught you the secret handshake!! Can SOMEBODY please show this guy the secret handshake!!??!!

(BTW, us Porsche snobs give a little wave whenever we encounter another Porsche driver. When it comes to PRS, I tend to use the 'live long and prosper' Spock hand sign. YMMV)

I hear you about the anti-social thing, though. I no longer feel bad, though, and have learned to revel in it!

Kevin

Do you know what the top finish is on this one? Really like it!
Kevin
Nice stuff Hunter! This one looks like, at first glance, that it might have fanned frets, but it doesn't - just an optical illusion caused by that over-the-top (in a good way) flamed maple board!

psf81-1000-14-jpg.4430

GAS is renewed!

Well, it never went away...I was just on Reverb drooling over PRS selections...

The workmanship is beyond insane! WOW. And look at the wood! It's giving me wood! ;)
And look at the inlay work!

Another outstanding Friday, Hunter! Thank you. :)

Do you know what the top finish is on this one? Really like it!
Kevin
Hard to tell for sure, but I suspect it is Northern Lights.

But I've been wrong before, and could be wrong again...

Back