Private Stock Friday

Thanks for the well-wishes everyone, feeling so good today that I come with Tuesday treats. Appreciate your patience : )

PSF78-1.jpg
PSF78-2.jpg
PSF78-3.jpg
PSF78-4.jpg
PSF78-5.jpg
PSF78-6.jpg
PSF78-7.jpg
PSF78-8.jpg
PSF78-9.jpg

psf78-25-jpg.4366

psf78-24-jpg.4365

Straight Up To Compton?
I need to come up with a short, sweet logo for myself.
psf78-11-jpg.4352

I could not own this guitar. I would stop playing and just stare at it. Mesmerizing!
psf78-1-jpg.4343

Classy!

Thanks for the set, Hunter! Well worth the wait, and I'm glad you're feeling better. Did you figure out what was wrong with you? Something went into bloom middle of last week that I'm particularly allergic to, and sometimes (in the past) my symptoms get so bad, I think I'm sick, but it's really just my immune symptom sapping up all my energy from my other systems -- muscle, thought processes -- to (over) work on those allergies, combined with the occasional low level sinus infection. I have found that staying on top of my allergy medicine (taking the 12 hour medicine exactly every 12 hours, for example) helps a lot.

Anyway, either way, I wish you continued good health.

I guess now you know how a lion tamer feels, feeding the great cats several hours past their suppertime.

Last edited:
psf78-25-jpg.4366

Straight Up To Compton?
I need to come up with a short, sweet logo for myself.
psf78-11-jpg.4352

I could not own this guitar. I would stop playing and just stare at it. Mesmerizing!
psf78-1-jpg.4343

Classy!

Thanks for the set, Hunter! Well worth the wait, and I'm glad you're feeling better. Did you figure out what was wrong with you? Something went into bloom middle of last week that I'm particularly allergic to, and sometimes (in the past) my symptoms get so bad, I think I'm sick, but it's really just my immune symptom sapping up all my energy from my other systems -- muscle, thought processes -- to (over) work on those allergies, combined with the occasional low level sinus infection. I have found that staying on top of my allergy medicine (taking the 12 hour medicine exactly every 12 hours, for example) helps a lot.

Anyway, either way, I wish you continued good health.

I guess now you know how a lion tamer feels, feeding the great cats several hours past their suppertime.
The S^2C board shot goes with the Dragon's Breath 594 below it. SENSATIONAL. I'm curious to know what that stands for. What a great looking axe.

Oh yeah, look at that. I added the relevant pic to mine, for reference.

"Stand up to Cancer"

It's for raising funds for cancer, according to this page: link.

I said to myself "Wow! That's really nice!" far too many times just now. Thanks Hunter!

And by too many times, I mean "just enough".

Love that Bonnie Pink (or whatever) with the stripes - what is that pearloid-looking material?

It seems like I've been playing "find the white West St." for months now, I think I spotted it twice today.

I don't know what I'll do when it's finished and sold.

Thanks, Hunter.
I almost hope it is an Easter Egg, of a sorts, a cancelled order or something that will linger in the background of all shots from now on just to entertain us (and you, in particular!).

I said to myself "Wow! That's really nice!" far too many times just now. Thanks Hunter!

And by too many times, I mean "just enough".

Love that Bonnie Pink (or whatever) with the stripes - what is that pearloid-looking material?
Mother of Pearl.

Back