Private Stock Friday

Thanks for your kind words, guys! I have to give props to Hunter, for picking up the mantle and taking the photos to new heights. And props to the folks on the PS team, as well as the folks in the factory for making beautiful guitars.
Hear hear! ...especially to the factory floor for making such beautiful guitars -- it does probably make you all's job a tad easier.

giphy.gif

My calendar says Friday...

Well on our way to 2 million views! PSF!!!

The weather in STL has been reminding me of Kent Island. Hope everyone at the factory is having a good one!

Well today has been one of those days that are a complete pain in the jacksy but knowing I can get my weekly ogle
of guitar art sure helps. It's nice to have something to look forward to.
Long live PSF. Great job guy's.
"That's my rant out of the way, I feel alright now"!!!

Breaking hearts two weeks in a row but I'm out sick today folks. :( Probably for the best that I don't ship my germs worldwide by touching all of our guitars.

Got some sweetness heading your way Monday though!

Rock on bro! Feel better!

Breaking hearts two weeks in a row but I'm out sick today folks. :( Probably for the best that I don't ship my germs worldwide by touching all of our guitars.

Get well soon bud!

You could have been patient zero!

Hope you're feeling better cause it's Monday. <3

Back