Private Stock Friday

I gotchu man. You must have a widescreen, here's a cropped 1920 of the wallpaper I'm currently using. Hopefully the forum posts it in full-res.

View attachment 4324

Thank you, Hunter!

Ky0hkoV.jpg

Well, PRS already does electric guitars, acoustics, basses, and amps... are you guys getting into the drum market as well? Cuz that's a drum shell behind those two guitars.

psf77-1000-9-jpg.4333

Thanks Funk, I've really been enjoying that new feature. Also check out today's Facebook live video of a Copperhead stain job. The internet is a magical place.
I would check out the Facebook one but I deleted my account recently

life lesson from the shop, if they offer you a hot pepper, 220 grit sandpaper to the tongue is the only thing that will take away the burn.
Lollers, the Bonchon crowd laughs at you. Everyone knows that citrus (orange juice, lemonade, etc.) is the only thing that truly counteracts. A lot of people like milk, but to me, that just seems to dilute it -- like water. It's really oil, so water and milk will just kind of spread it around.

So we did it, we reach 1 Million views!

I started this thread on a whim in December 2012 and I never dreamed it would have lasted so long. While, I wouldn't exactly call it "viral", a million views is still impressive. Thanks to everyone who has ever checked in on Private Stock Friday!

Back when we were getting started and trying to create meaningful and frequent content for the forum I would write down a bunch of ideas for the week. Some of these were just because and some of them were grander schemes. Some of them generated hits and some didn't. Either way, I was generating content and sharing it with my pals. Looking back, I think we got the most mileage out of the "just because" threads that were repeatable. The "Here's what I just bought on Amazon" thread I started comes to mind and there are plenty of others. None of them contain the dreams, the excess, or the class of PSF. None of them have inspired more GAS, caused more browser reloads, or brought us together in the same way. Shawn, whether you stumbled across it "just because" or you had a vision for something larger, it doesn't matter. The important thing is that you did it and shared it with us. Here's to doing something and sharing it with your pals!

Loving the 8-stringers, loving the drum shell, loving it all!

Great PSF again , Hunter!

Thanks for your kind words, guys! I have to give props to Hunter, for picking up the mantle and taking the photos to new heights. And props to the folks on the PS team, as well as the folks in the factory for making beautiful guitars.

Hear! Hear!

Thanks for your kind words, guys! I have to give props to Hunter, for picking up the mantle and taking the photos to new heights. And props to the folks on the PS team, as well as the folks in the factory for making beautiful guitars.
Thank you, Shawn, for starting the madness. Thank you, Hunter, for continuing and giving us such amazing PS shots!!!

Kevin

Back