Private Stock Friday

Yummy.....

psf73-1000-1-jpg.4217
That's going to look hot when it's finished.

Nice to see my Citrus Glow DC 245 showing up here this week! It was in at the PTC for something.

psf73-1000-13-jpg.4229

psf73-1000-14-jpg.4230

Wow, that guitar is beautiful.

My Jade Glow DC 245 showed up last week as well! They both shipped Friday, I get them Tuesday.

Now all I ask for is a sneak peek at my Citrus Glow 594 Semi-Hollow (no F-Hole) in the oven. :)

Nice to see my Citrus Glow DC 245 showing up here this week! It was in at the PTC for something.

psf73-1000-13-jpg.4229

psf73-1000-14-jpg.4230

Wow, that guitar is beautiful.

My Jade Glow DC 245 showed up last week as well! They both shipped Friday, I get them Tuesday.

Now all I ask for is a sneak peek at my Citrus Glow 594 Semi-Hollow (no F-Hole) in the oven. :)
That's a sensational guitar, Pete. Nicely done.

I'm guessing that is a NS13 that I keep hearing about but have never seen one. I know Neil Schon owns a few, I think he has a black one and a gold one.
Super killer! Want!
Aeu3dD6.jpg

Love at first sight! The only change for me would be an adjustable stoptail.

I'm guessing that is a NS13 that I keep hearing about but have never seen one. I know Neil Schon owns a few, I think he has a black one and a gold one.
Super killer! Want!
Aeu3dD6.jpg

Crappy iphone pic of one of the video screens at a private show in Vegas earlier this year.

Neil.JPG

Yeah, the 15 is the big guitar with double f holes, the 14 is a smaller version with a single f hole and the 13 has no f hole. All of which have the same electronics.

Thanks. Not a fan of the sharp edges in his F hole shape, and not a Floyd Rose fan - so probably my least likely to purchase PRS model - but they make others I think are drool worthy - and the free/private Journey show was awesome!

Back