Private Stock Friday

You have the best job in the world, Hunter. Thanks again for another wonderful set of PRS PSF!!

Glad I'm not the only one seeing a "headless" - no idea what this should be, probably just imagination? I don't know...

There are two pictures:

psf67-1000-6-jpg.4103

psf67-1000-15-jpg.4112

By comparing, you see that those racks are the same, just from a different perspective. The headstock shows 8 holes, and while viewed from the front, it is very obvious that both the pickup holes and the fretboard are quite large for a 6-String... ;)
Well there's my problem - looking at the image using my work (el cheapo) monitor the black-backed guitar is all black, can't make out the 8 holes until I bring the image into an editor and mess with contrast and brightness.

The neck looks thicker too, compared to the other ones, so that should have been a clue for me too.

Pretty sure I can guess where those knobs are going... I can't wait to see that particular guitar finished.

Wow. I got nuthin' else. Just wow.

OK, a bit more: Great job once again, Hunter!

+1 What is the control layout on this one?

It's a signature electronics plus piezo preamp layout with a 3-way switch in between the lower knobs. I setup a PS somewhat similarly to it and it kicks complete ass. I'm a 3-way switch guy when I'm not playing a Strat, so that WILL BANG.

It's a signature electronics plus piezo preamp layout with a 3-way switch in between the lower knobs. I setup a PS somewhat similarly to it and it kicks complete ass. I'm a 3-way switch guy when I'm not playing a Strat, so that WILL BANG.

+1 Yes it definitely will bang...HARD. This is my favorite electronics setup for a PRS. My two favorite PS's have it (P24 sig in avatar and my cocobolo Santana HB). Seeing it on two guitars in this week's PSF...maybe something for a future GOM?

Back