Private Stock Friday

Gas fully fueled for the trip to Stevensville next weekend...I'm kinda afraid to see what they have available on the sales floor...Might have to padlock my wallet closed...

Gas fully fueled for the trip to Stevensville next weekend...I'm kinda afraid to see what they have available on the sales floor...Might have to padlock my wallet closed...
Ditto!!! Really looking forward to next week...and I'm sure that my "pusher" will find more than one guitar to tempt me with.

OK, the 8-string CNC template really has my interest piqued!

But this back:

psf65-1000-7387-jpg.4054

With either of these tops:

psf65-1000-7442-jpg.4069

psf65-1000-7440-jpg.4072

Ermagerrd!

The 2016 PRS Experience starts tonight. LOTS of things to do for everyone at the factory to get ready.

Don't be surprised if we don't get a PSF edition today, or even an abbreviated version.

For those attending, PSF goes LIVE tonight at 5:00 pm.

Completely understand if there is no official PSF today. But, hopefully, some forum members will at least post some pictures from EXP...

This guitar was custom ordered by a very good friend of mine, he absolutely loves it...well done PRS !!!

Your friend needs to do a thread on this guitar with pictures of the back, or maybe you can do it for him. We need details of the woods used and the electronics. This guitar is incredible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your friend needs to do a thread on this guitar with pictures of the back, or maybe you can do it for him. We need details of the woods used and the electronics. This guitar is incredible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Seconded. I think several of us commented on that particular colour combination. Tasty, tasty piece of kit. I've already committed to putting black pickup rings with gold screws ("cufflinks") inspired by this model on some of mine.

Please, and thank you in advance.

Back