Private Stock Friday

The Dragon cut-up is pretty gruesome, too. I has a sad.

But then I saw the sushi finish, and I wasn't sad no mo'. Om nom nom nom nom.

Whose joker finish is that again? It's coming out great!

And yeah, the red fretboard is stonkin'! That's exactly what I meant when I contrasted a multi-colored finished fretboard vs. a single color -- a single color looks great!

Medigs, medigs.

Hey folks! I'm out of the office today traveling and won't have computer access until later tonight. You can expect photos around 9PM so check back then! Thanks! Also here is a photo of my 2-year employee guitar, it's a McCarty model in Copperhead finish which used to be only a Private Stock color and has since become a color available for Artist Package!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    930.5 KB · Views: 402
Hey folks! I'm out of the office today traveling and won't have computer access until later tonight. You can expect photos around 9PM so check back then! Thanks! Also here is a photo of my 2-year employee guitar, it's a McCarty model in Copperhead finish which used to be only a Private Stock color and has since become a color available for Artist Package!

That guitar is boss. You know how to pick them!

See you at 9 PM. :)

It's been a while since I've had a date on Friday. Remind me...do I bring you flowers? I'm looking forward to it!

In other news that guitar is beautiful!!!

Back