Private Stock Friday

ps60-1000-32-jpg.3930

ps60-1000-33-jpg.3931

ps60-1000-33-jpg.3932

Gosh! This is the whole guitar I was curious about when it would be depicted in its full appearance.

First thing: Right decision of combining such an amazing fretboard inlay with a very reluctant body design. The inlay is the highlight gaining all attention.
Second thing: If I was the lucky guy with the wallet full of bucks who ordered this guitar, I would have asked for hardware in matt tungsten colour, not golden, not nickel.

I wish its owner very pleasant moments with this beauty.

I agree -- very tasteful to combine the delicate and detailed inlays with matte black -- satin? And then just a touch of binding. Just sublime. I do like the mostly gold hardware, though.

Happy Friday kids. Hope all is well in your neck of the woods. The weather has been great here in STL and the 10 day forecast looks to be outstanding. PSF...nice weather...I'm stoked.

Happy Friday kids. Hope all is well in your neck of the woods. The weather has been great here in STL and the 10 day forecast looks to be outstanding. PSF...nice weather...I'm stoked.
Glad to hear the weather's good. Baseball, on the other hand, not so much! Love from Chicago

Overcast in Orlando, but I'm inside at a conference, so...its sweatshirt on and off while they mess with the AC in the conference center.

Back