Private Stock Friday

That caught my eye BIG Time

Edit: It looks very similar to beach fade, don't you think?
Yes, except Iceberg fades to clear, where Beach Fade fades to that sandy earth tone. I spec'd this on my guitar and then backed away from it because I couldn't find a picture of this particular PS to foresee it. Now that I see it, I'm thinking of going back. I have until Mondayish.

psf56-2-jpg.3835

What is the guitar after the maple back hollow one?
Strange control layout and neck heel. Kind of like the 513, but not exactly... Singlecut?

Could be a Grainger bass given the extra length of the neck. Not quite enough holes for all the knobs, though.

psf56-18-jpg.3851

Am I nuts?! This Inlay drives me crazy since first moment being depicted in this thread.
But as far it's not possible being little pregnant, please: Feature the rest of this guitar!

Last edited:
Good looking fiddles this week. I've already gotten a PM from a very happy customer. Rock on PS team!

And a round to the dealers that put up with so much to get us there! LOL

I contacted a dealer last week about a PS quote. Nothing crazy fancy, but certainly different in terms of a few things. The price came in higher than I expected, so I am on hold for right now.

I contacted a dealer last week about a PS quote. Nothing crazy fancy, but certainly different in terms of a few things. The price came in higher than I expected, so I am on hold for right now.

What did you spec out?

I don't even bother to think about ordering a PS right now. I see how much "regular" guitars go for, 10 top or not, and see what the typical APs go for, and therefore I conclude quite rapidly that a PS is simply gonna be well out of my comfort range for disposable income in the next few years. I suppose if I liquidated all of my PRSi I could afford one, but the reason I have so many PRSi is because I like all the variety of features - which is why something like a P245 Semihollow or 305 is next on my list - but that will not be an itch I scratch until next year, in all likelihood, since I have other important-to-me things to cover financially.

But I love that others can and do afford the PS treatment! They are beautiful guitars, all inspiring one way or another! So I visit this thread day after day, week after week...

Hey everyone! Thanks for your understanding last week while the team was in Austin for SXSW! I had wanted to share some photos from the booth but with 250,000 people trying to use the internet in Austin, things get a little funky.

Anyway, we are out of the office tomorrow for Good Friday so I'm bringing you some photos early! Happy Thursday!

PSF58(1000)-1.jpg
PSF58(1000)-2.jpg
PSF58(1000)-3.jpg
PSF58(1000)-4.jpg
PSF58(1000)-6.jpg
PSF58(1000)-7.jpg
PSF58(1000)-8.jpg
PSF58(1000)-9.jpg

Back