Private Stock Friday

Good morning and happy Friday kids.

Here's to the next round of my favorite thread on the internet!

Hi guys! New to the thread. Do you think it's possible if someone could post some photos of PS 6144? I can't stand the anticipation haha

Last edited:
Hi guys! New to the thread. Do you think it's possible if someone could post some photos of PS 6144? I can't stand the anticipation haha

In the past PSF hasn't taken requests. Given the number of builds in a month and the amount of pictures in the thread every week it's highly likely you'll see your guitar. I can't recall a forum member having a build that didn't make it to PSF if you dig. Don't give up hope!

What did you have built? :)

I won't! I'm super excited to get it and it would be awesome to see it behind the scenes. And I'm having a Mccarty built :)

Last edited:
Hey everyone! Thanks for your patience - today we launched the Private Stock Super Eagle so we were a bit busier than usual.

supereagle_large.jpg

You can learn all about it here, lots of interesting specs on this one! www.bit.ly/supereagle

Haha. The forum has actually beat ya to it.
Major thread already in progress concerning this SICK guitar.

Totally! I've been enjoying reading everything you guys are saying : ) I just know there are a lot of folks out there that just slip in and out of this thread, ya know lurkers : ) Thought I'd post the news in here too!

The SUPER EAGLE!!! Besides the Houston Control layout, the Narrowfield JM is SPLITTABLE. That ought to be very interesting indeed. Can anyone speak to the preamp? Any active tone controls or internal trim pots?

This isn't my guitar, but I've been looking for this finish to appear: Glacier Crossfade. Looking sensational, non??? To glacier or not to glacier....that is the question.

That caught my eye BIG Time

Edit: It looks very similar to beach fade, don't you think?

Last edited:
psf56-2-jpg.3835

What is the guitar after the maple back hollow one?
Strange control layout and neck heel. Kind of like the 513, but not exactly... Singlecut?

Back