Private Stock Friday

8o4a0605-jpg.3661
wow-clipart-52-wow_left_green.png
wow-clipart-52-wow_left_green.png

So...that 20th Anniversary Private Stock news! If you haven't heard, we are bringing "Guitar Of The Month" back for this year!

OH BABY!!! I remember the old program...

...would be killer to see a Golden Dragon get made again; wish I still had pictures of that one...

Not PSses, in fact they're SEs, but they're the pretties SEs I think I've ever seen. I'm getting one in the purple (don't know if it's necessarily that one). (Limited run just coming to completion after months of wait and the whole World upset fiasco.) I think it will have been worth the wait.

And a blue one just for reference:
bfZhSnm.jpg
Is there any particular reason I cannot get a regular Custom SE in that, my favorite color and top? They will make it in 7 string, but nope, tough ****, not in a six string for you.

Hummina hummina!
I really like that first headstock -- understated yet elegant as.
As well as everything, it was just a really nice way to lead in.

Is there any particular reason I cannot get a regular Custom SE in that, my favorite color and top? They will make it in 7 string, but nope, tough ****, not in a six string for you.
They just didn't. It was really kind of messed up -- people voted on the colors, and they picked the top two for each, the six string and the seven string. When it came time to buy, not enough people bought the trampas green in the 7 (even though it was one of the top two) and enough people clamoured for the purple/amethyst that they ended up switching it.

I came in after the voting period -- I came in as soon as I heard about it, I just wasn't made aware of it during the voting process -- so don't blame me. But do blame the people who got the sixes that didn't vote for the blue.

Soz. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

They just didn't. It was really kind of messed up -- people voted on the colors, and they picked the top two for each, the six string and the seven string. When it came time to buy, not enough people bought the trampas green in the 7 (even though it was one of the top two) and enough people clamoured for the purple/amethyst that they ended up switching it.

I came in after the voting period -- I came in as soon as I heard about it, I just wasn't made aware of it during the voting process -- so don't blame me. But do blame the people who got the sixes that didn't vote for the blue.

Soz. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I wont blame you.;) But the way I see it, its all your fault.:mad:
:p
Just kidding.:D

This reminds me of iahawk's green PS that he promised to give me when he gets bored with it.

The rainbow fretboard has opened my mind. I'm thinking Suzuki method meets private stock and that it could only help my playing. Dang, that is nice.

The black gold single cut is AMAZING!! Please send a couple pics of the neck & headstock. Did Paul actually sign the top if the headstock vs an inlay?

Back