Private Stock Friday

attachment.php

What!!

The factory will be closed this Friday and most employees will be at home rubbing their bellies.

So here's a PSW., Happy thanksgiving! I'm thankful for some of these tops.

IMG_8920.jpg

IMG_8921.jpg

IMG_8926.jpg

IMG_8929.jpg

IMG_8933.jpg

IMG_8935.jpg

IMG_8940.jpg

Cool stuff Hunter!

A few lefties in the set today.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and everyone at PRS, and everyone on this forum!

Gobble Gobble!

I know. Not having anything hollow in my life leaves me feeling, hollow... :rolleyes:

I think I need something hollow, too. Like one of those PS Archtops...

Dang it, there's so much stuff to want, I never seem to run out of GAS! :redface:

I think I need something hollow, too. Like one of those PS Archtops...

Dang it, there's so much stuff to want, I never seem to run out of GAS! :redface:

I want one too, I'll even learn to play yazz so it's "justified"....

PRS did a great job of marketing (GAS inducing) this one, if there wasn't the vids with Paul talking about the construction method etc, I prob wouldn't give it a second thought.

I've decided no new guitars for 2 years then I'm speccing a PS for my 40th. Yes no new guitars for 2 whole years! Lucky I have 2 incoming :p

Awesome installment Hunter
happy thanks giving to you and all the gang in the factory
and to all the brothers in the forum.

The factory will be closed this Friday and most employees will be at home rubbing their bellies.

Well, good for them, but *I* won't be. The PRS employees don't want me rubbing their bellies, as I found out on the factory tour... :vroam:

Thanks for another cool installment, Hunter.

I want one too, I'll even learn to play yazz so it's "justified"....

PRS did a great job of marketing (GAS inducing) this one, if there wasn't the vids with Paul talking about the construction method etc, I prob wouldn't give it a second thought.

I've decided no new guitars for 2 years then I'm speccing a PS for my 40th. Yes no new guitars for 2 whole years! Lucky I have 2 incoming :p
That's pretty much what I did. I'm at 2 years 8 months! Well, I got 1 one in trade but that'll be on the block later today.

Thanks so much for the incredible pics. What the PS Team does is absolutely amazing. I can't wait to see a pic or two of PS 6069!!

Back