Private Stock Friday

It's a modified trefoil, or Borromean ring, used to represent the Father, Son and Holy Ghost. The cross adds a more blatant connotation. We saw this quite frequently in Ireland, owing to its shamrock likeness.

That's no doubt the neck that has the other symbols on the board. I'd like to see a full body shot!

Yeah, I poked around a bit on the Interwebz after posting and dug a bit more into the symbology. I just couldn't find that particular combo of the cross within the trefoil...

Welcome back Hunter. :wave: We missed you while you were *gone*

Hmm, approaching 2:50pm ET on Friday afternoon, and still no new eye candy...left eye starting to twitch...left hand/fingers drumming nervously...

Still unable to access the forum from my Macbook, I might throw it off the roof. Will get some video of that if it happens. Andrew can help, he's the PRS videographer and I'm borrowing his computer to post these.

IMG_0297.jpg

IMG_0292.jpg

IMG_0284.jpg

IMG_0279.jpg

IMG_0278.jpg

IMG_0275.jpg

IMG_0273.jpg

IMG_0271.jpg

IMG_0267.jpg

Hunter, thank you once again! A wonderful assortment! The various wood figuring and grain types illustrated are phenomenal...I don't know where to start, so I just scroll up and down and up and down...

Back