Private Stock Friday

great shots, i am a bit late to the show but definitely brightened up my Monday! :beer:

Sorry the picture did not carry forward - maple clear and black quilt with the brown sunburst.

All of these guitars are awesome but this one went from holy crap that is ugly to wow that is fantastic and a unique combination. Good work guys.

Howdy Compadres, long time no speak!

The tender and talented Hunter Selman is on vacation this week, so yours truly will be bringing you your weekly dose of salacious guitar pics.

Good Wood
IMG_6498.JPG

I'm special. I gotta have some of your attention.
IMG_6447.JPG

I've been a miner for a heart of gold
IMG_6453.JPG

Triple Sevens
IMG_6436.JPG

Dave enjoying his new employee guitar
IMG_6459.JPG

We got to get ourselves back to the garden
IMG_6441.JPG

Wow Shawn! Welcome back for your guest-host spotlight!

Those sevens...gah! When oh when will PRS get a seven-stringer in the core line-up?

Awesome shots all around!

Oh, and as for "eenee, meenee, mynee, moe", I want to see a bit more of the one beyond "moe"...

Howdy Compadres, long time no speak!

The tender and talented Hunter Selman is on vacation this week, so yours truly will be bringing you your weekly dose of salacious guitar pics.

OG PSF STYLIN'!

SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK!

Amazing guitars as always and nice commentary too! Thanks Shawn :cheers:

I have a feeling 3-Mike is going to pass out after seeing this....

HAHA yes and no. PS 7's have always been an option so its not mind blowing to me, but obviously its awesome to see them being made and also tweaked. The inverted headstock is neat (unless its a lefty) and I love the overlay on the first one. When they can do them in Wood Library then I'll pass truly out.

But I get it, its expensive to create programs for CNC machines and very time consuming, if only their was an easier and quicker way to do it... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
The only way this could be better is if the Google Earth satellites flew over at this exact moment and took photos of your factory so everyone could see this when they look for the PRS factory online.

attachment.php

HAHA yes and no. PS 7's have always been an option so its not mind blowing to me, but obviously its awesome to see them being made and also tweaked. The inverted headstock is neat (unless its a lefty) and I love the overlay on the first one. When they can do them in Wood Library then I'll pass truly out.

But I get it, its expensive to create programs for CNC machines and very time consuming, if only their was an easier and quicker way to do it... ;)

From the look of the birds I think it's a lefty.

And...

I see what you did there. :tongue:

Last edited by a moderator:
attachment.php

I am 99% sure the neck on the right is mine. Son, I am excite!!

Thanks again Shawn, good to see you around here again. If it wasn't for you, we would never get the magic that is PSF! Thanks again

Edit: that neck on the right is definitely mine, as it has this burled maple headstock stinger :D.

2eqcoj9.jpg

Last edited:
Back