Private Stock Friday

Hey Hunter, the link above, via "goo.gl", takes you through Facebook, so I didn't even try to click on it at work (work won't let me get to FB). I assume it is similar to a tinyurl link. On my phone I saw and "clicked" the same link in the FB posting made about the Birds of a feather neck, and FB blocked the link because it was "dangerous". I suspect there are too many other, uh, "interested third parties" using that domain for URL shortcuts that lead to nasty stuff.

If I type the full goo.gl URL direct into my browser, things are good, because it re-directs to the prsguitars.com link in your post I quoted above.

Maybe talk to FB about whether goo.gl domain links are all bad, or just a subset...or maybe you'll just have to always post the full normal URL.

I copied that short link directly from our Facebook post so that would make sense.. Seems like Facebook spins every link and photo through their web of confusion after things are posted on their site. If I had shared the "organic" google shortened link I suspect it would have work fine. Thanks, I learned something today!

I copied that short link directly from our Facebook post so that would make sense.. Seems like Facebook spins every link and photo through their web of confusion after things are posted on their site. If I had shared the "organic" google shortened link I suspect it would have work fine. Thanks, I learned something today!

Hey, glad I could help.

So...since you are online, we can expect some pretty pictures soon?

:drool: Like Pavlov's dog, I drool in anticipation, haven't even heard the bell ring yet...

Picture Time! Happy Friday!

PSF19-1.jpg

PSF19-2.jpg

PSF19-3.jpg

PSF19-4.jpg

PSF19-5.jpg

PSF19-6.jpg

PSF19-7.jpg

That Aqua Violet neck does indeed warrant another look for the whole guitar.

But what is going on with that neck being shaved by hand with a chisel? Wouldn't the CNC get that done? Is that typical? Looks like a very contoured neck heel straight into a matching contoured body...

EDIT: Solteroblues is thinking the same as me...

That Aqua Violet neck does indeed warrant another look for the whole guitar.

But what is going on with that neck being shaved by hand with a chisel? Wouldn't the CNC get that done? Is that typical? Looks like a very contoured neck heel straight into a matching contoured body...

EDIT: Solteroblues is thinking the same as me...
Yeah, I'VE NEVER seen a core model PRS with a neck joint like that, maybe a Torrero, but nothing else...

If I died and went to heaven, THAT would so go with me!

attachment.php

Just so there's no doubt...

attachment.php

But don't take me just now, Lord... make the angels sing and I got a gig to do. :adore:

Anyone claiming this SC in the middle here? Looks like it's going to be awesome.

attachment.php

Yeah, I'VE NEVER seen a core model PRS with a neck joint like that, maybe a Torrero, but nothing else...

Judging by the picture, the size of the horns and cutaway gives me the impression it's a GG Bass, which have a nice sculpted heel.

EB00590-2up.jpg

Excellent PSF as always Hunter!

I don't know why I come here every week...

I leave dissatisfied with all the nice guitars I own. But I just can't stop looking. Some day....

Thanks Hunter for the awesome pics!

Judging by the picture, the size of the horns and cutaway gives me the impression it's a GG Bass, which have a nice sculpted heel.

Either that or Ed Roman is still alive and doing a heel-less WL run. :biggrin:

I don't know why I come here every week...

I leave dissatisfied with all the nice guitars I own. But I just can't stop looking. Some day....

Thanks Hunter for the awesome pics!

Don't be dissatisfied. I'm fortunate enough to have a few PS guitars. They are amazing for sure. But I've also got a number of non-PS guitars that are every bit as good sounding and playing. In fact, my goto guitar for so many things cost about 1/4th as much as any of my PS guitars and it is 100% as good as any of them - it just ain't anywhere near as nice looking :)

Back