Private Stock Friday

It has been a crazy morning with the launch of the 30th Anniversary Lefty Custom 24 and another little launch happening shortly... I'll be back soon to post the PSF photos!

LeftyNews.jpg

Now I know we are all blown away every week by the beautiful guitars in PSF, but can we just take a moment to appreciate just how good a photographer Hunter is. Well done your talents are greatly appreciated.

Now, bring us our weekly fix :D

Agree, that's not safe working. Never mind the guitar, one slip and you could have a serious arm injury. Needs a dedicated jig to hold the guitar body at least.

Someone needs to do a proper risk assessment, its not about blame, it's about limiting injury potential.

What Prs needs is a tech deck......actually most luthiers should have one because they hold the guitar secure so no slippage . They were designed and built by a luthier so might be something for Prs to consider .

It has been a crazy morning with the launch of the 30th Anniversary Lefty Custom 24 and another little launch happening shortly... I'll be back soon to post the PSF photos!

View attachment 2916
NICE! I showed my wife and she said I couldn't have it. I told her it wouldn't do me much good anyway. It took her a minute of looking at it to realize it was her kinda guitar. LOL

Here we go! As stated earlier its been a wild day with TWO new product announcements so my routine today was thrown off!

By the way here is the other new release.. new colors with the option of flamed tops for the SE 30th Anniversary Custom 24.

SEFlameNewForum.jpg

and now for something a little fancier..

IMG_0180.jpg

IMG_0204.jpg

IMG_0208.jpg

IMG_0209.jpg

IMG_0211.jpg

IMG_0218.jpg

IMG_0220.jpg

IMG_0229.jpg

IMG_0232.jpg

Hunter...... I NEED a photo of that blue 7 string from the 2nd to last photo.

Hunter...... I NEED a photo of that blue 7 string from the 2nd to last photo.

Why did I know you would see that? And thats a no-can-do, I think it might be for an artist... :wink:

Why did I know you would see that? And thats a no-can-do, I think it might be for an artist... :wink:

Ah dang, that's too bad. If we can't see that blue one then maybe any other 7 stringers in the works :D?

An awesome PSF again though Hunter! Your photography skills are simply superb.

Man, as much as I like the photos of the PS's it's the 30th annv. SE CU24s that get me excited. Awesome post today, thanks Hunter. ENJOY!!!

Oh my!:adore::eek: Be still my heart!

attachment.php

I would love/hate to know where this one is going... personal custom build, or vendor stock? Which vendor?...

Last edited:
Back