Private Stock Friday

Hey guys, I'm on the road with PRS Guitars this weekend at South by Southwest (SXSW). We have a booth here at the music festival called the Shred Shed where people can plug into amps and crank them inside an isolation booth.

It's pretty cool. Any way, PSF must go on so I'm bringing it to you from a hotel room in Austin, Texas. These photos were taken earlier this week in our Private Stock areas.

Enjoy!

Part 1/3

PSF13-1.jpg

PSF13-2.jpg

PSF13-3.jpg

PSF13-4.jpg

PSF13-5.jpg

PSF13-6.jpg

PSF13-7.jpg

PSF13-8.jpg

PSF13-9.jpg

Great pics! I appreciate the fact that the resolution is a little larger on these recent pics, they fit my 23" monitor better as a desktop background.

Three Lefty Hollowbody IIs? Wow, someone has a hankering...

And I really want [edited] either of these:

I've been considering my dream finish for my dream PS (it is just a dream, unfortunately), and I love this fade/blend, and doing it on the neck too puts it completely over the top! I assume the double-cut with trem also has the fade going up the neck...

Last edited:
Wow Hunter, these shots are really drool worthy.

Since it's my birthday today I'll show these pictures to my wife and maybe she'll
spring for a new PRS for my 51st since she already got me my first FBJ cu22 on my 50th.

er... I think it might be a bit of a stretch :dontknow:

Hey Hunter!
Great pics as usual! Along with the outstanding guitar shots, I really enjoy the candid pics of the fellas practicing their craft!
Thanks for taking out
time to feed your hungry brothers! :top:
Have a great time at SXSW!

Last edited:
Back