Private Stock Friday

Hunter, what color fade combo is that on the left!!!!
Also, very nice PSF!!!!!
attachment.php

I would bet on Sandstorm Fade.

At first glance I thought it was some really blue Paua, but the more I look at it I think it's blue/green Opal. The way the green creeps in with the blue makes me think it's Opal.

166093-5.jpg

Come on man, at least get Hunter's name right :D!

Well, You got me there :eek: I guess you can chuck it to the previous 200 or so posts by Shawn.

I'm very sorry Hunter I should give credit when the credit is due

You are batting 1000 if not more each PSF :top:

Last edited:
Yo Hunter, You keep trumping the last PSF with the next PSF (even when it's not Friday!)!

You're really doing a great job capturing some inside glimpses the of the amazing skills and talents of the whole Private Stock Team!

Keep it up Pal!.........is it next Friday yet?

Great stuff Hunter! :rock:

You are killing me. Time to dig for some spare change in my couch (and every other couch I can find.)

Great stuff Hunter! :rock:

You are killing me. Time to dig for some spare change in my couch (and every other couch I can find.)

Or maybe sell the couch?

I noted this elsewhere, but I'll mention it again for amusement:

I bought my first PRS early last year when my intention had actually been to go buy a new couch (separation/divorce, blah blah). But a random check of a website caused me to buy a guitar instead.

I still haven't bought a new couch. But I have seven (7) PRSi now!

Or maybe sell the couch?

I noted this elsewhere, but I'll mention it again for amusement:

I bought my first PRS early last year when my intention had actually been to go buy a new couch (separation/divorce, blah blah). But a random check of a website caused me to buy a guitar instead.

I still haven't bought a new couch. But I have seven (7) PRSi now!

Smart move.

The next person you'll be with will want to buy a new sofa anyway... and you won't have any money after that to buy a new guitar so...

Damn, I thought it was PA, looks like it is on a road I have been on before.

That's PA Route 51. The address I believe is technically Pittsburgh, but it's actually about 7-8 miles south of the city. It's in Pleasant Hills or Jefferson Boro (not sure where the line actually is). Clairton is actually a few miles away (and it's a good thing it's not there).

Back