Private Stock Friday

Shawn,
I sincerely appreciate every single thing you've done for this forum and its members.
You have consistently been our "inside man", so to speak, for quite some time now.
From your time in the PTC, sharing all those cool pictures of people's projects and miraculous repairs/restorations all the way to the single greatest thread on ANY guitar forum, Private Stock Friday. I believe I speak for many more than myself when I say Thank You Sir for all you efforts and contributions...they have been invaluable.

Hunter, I've seen a good bit of your photography via imstagram etc...I'm looking forward to what you bring to the table...

Cheers Gents!!!

The king is dead, long live the king
Thanx Shawn :top:, Hunter let's see what you've got :shakehands:

Hey guys,

I just want to let everyone know that I am handing the reins to the forum over to Hunter, our Social Media guy. I’ll still check in periodically, but I'll no longer be involved with the day-to-day operations. You may know Hunter from the PRS facebook, twitter and instagram sites. He’s a cool dude and he takes far better pictures than I do, so I’m leaving you in capable hands. Thank you all for being here and participating in the PRS community. You've been terrific to me and to PRS, so again thank you very much!

Happy Thanksgiving (to those celebrating) and I hope you all have a terrific weekend.

I’ll leave you with this little video of Trampas giving us a time lapse view of a Prism stain.

Thank you Shawn...... For all you have done for me and for this thread.... Always a visual feast, and that extra excitement when your, or a friends guitar pops up just take it over the top!!

Thanks mate!!!

Thanks for making PSF the best thread ever, and enhancing my own PS experience. I am sure Hunter will do it justice with the photography. What I am gonna miss the most are your captions!

Let's get caught up, shall we? Before this Friday I wanted to post my archive of Private Stock photos that I've taken during my past year and a half of employment here at PRS. If you follow us on Facebook/Instagram/Twitter there is a chance you have seen most of these. If not, enjoy the eye candy.

After this, I'll get back to the photo/caption format Sean (the king) was rocking.

Part 1/4

PSF-1.jpg

PSF-2.jpg

PSF-3.jpg

PSF-4.jpg

PSF-5.jpg

PSF-6.jpg

PSF-7.jpg

PSF-8.jpg

PSF-9.jpg

Meeeeemories

Thanks Hunter, gonna swipe that Charcoal MCSC photo for my FB page!

Awesome pics Hunter!!! Two of those beauties look very familiar...(and thanks for my Avatar pic).

Hey Hunter! Welcome to the PSF driver's seat. We're all behind you pal, and we're looking forward to seeing more of the Private Stock builds through the eyes of you camera!
By the way..... nice pics!! :top:

Back