Private Stock Friday

I wish you all the best with your new endeavor Shawn and i thank you for all your support and wonderful moments you provided for us while
we were drooling over and over while ogling your handy work.

looking forward to make your acquaintance Hunter :cheers:

No worries...Hunter will most likely kick A$$ ...bring it on, Hunter...Shawn wouldn't turn it over to just anybody...thanks for the great PSFs, Shawn!!!

Shawn, you're leaving a helluva legacy. Not only are we better for the experience, the PRS brand is better for the experience. I hope you feel the same. Rock on, bro. :cool:

Shawn.....thanks for your tireless dedication to keep this thread going for almost 2 years! Your weekly contribution will be truly be missed! :hello:

Thanks form the memories!!! :congrats::congrats::congrats:

Have a great Thanksgiving pal !

Thanks for everything you've done here, Shawn. Don't be a stranger!

And welcome aboard, Hunter - don't believe everything Shawn's told you!

Thanks, Shawn. I'm still amazed you were able to keep up with us pushy people! You are the man.

Shawn, I would like to thank you from the other side of the world. I have just spent 2 weeks pilling through this after work. Best reading/viewing ever. You sir, are are a legend.

THANK YOU.

LONG LIVE PSF!!

Thank you Shawn...your work on PSF has been exceptional. It has become a highlight of my week (and I'm sure many others here). Best of luck in your new endeavors.

Hunter...welcome aboard...I'm already a big fan of your photos from the other PRS social media sites.

Shawn, thank you for 2 years of pure awesome in this thread! Hunter, thanks for stepping in to keep us salivating and GASing! Happy Thanksgiving back.

Thanks Shawn for everything you've done over the past couple years and especially for posting all these great PSF pics!

Damn. I can say with 100% certainty you have gotten PRS two PS sales, and I am 99.9% sure many, many others. :rock:

Hey Shawn - Thanks for creating and maintaining one of the best forum threads ever. I've looked forward to it every Friday since it started. This thread (with input from some of the guys here) inspired my choices for PS#4840.

I guess I am thankful for this forum! Happy Thanksgiving :cheers:

Shawn, thank you for feeding my wood grain addiction with all those tantalizing shots that you so graciously provided us every week. This is definitely one forum that I don't miss checking religiously. You have a good one, man, and keep on rockin'.

Back