Private Stock Friday

This instrument was made before the existence of the PRS factory, so it truly is a "pre-factory" guitar. Notice the roller nut and single knob layout.

Is the single knob thing important? I thought they came with more than one sometimes?

PRS783small.jpg

Hey guys,

I just want to let everyone know that I am handing the reins to the forum over to Hunter, our Social Media guy. I’ll still check in periodically, but I'll no longer be involved with the day-to-day operations. You may know Hunter from the PRS facebook, twitter and instagram sites. He’s a cool dude and he takes far better pictures than I do, so I’m leaving you in capable hands. Thank you all for being here and participating in the PRS community. You've been terrific to me and to PRS, so again thank you very much!

Happy Thanksgiving (to those celebrating) and I hope you all have a terrific weekend.

I’ll leave you with this little video of Trampas giving us a time lapse view of a Prism stain.

Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys,

I just want to let everyone know that I am handing the reins to the forum over to Hunter, our Social Media guy. I’ll still check in periodically, but I'll no longer be involved with the day-to-day operations. You may know Hunter from the PRS facebook, twitter and instagram sites. He’s a cool dude and he takes far better pictures than I do, so I’m leaving you in capable hands. Thank you all for being here and participating in the PRS community. You've been terrific to me and to PRS, so again thank you very much!

Happy Thanksgiving (to those celebrating) and I hope you all have a terrific weekend.

I’ll leave you with this little video of Trampas giving us a time lapse view of a Prism stain.

Cheers!

hey Chief, can we still be friends?

Sad news but I obviously understand.

Thank you for all the love and energy you have put into this forum, Shawn. It would've even exist without you.

Shawn, you've been a huge part of why I enjoy this forum, and in particular this thread, so much. I hope you'll still be around to post occasionally - but I also look forward to Hunter's participation. Yes, he has mighty big boots to fill.

Big thanks Shawn for all your awesome work. Your participation gave the forum a lot of interest and credibility. Hope to here from you often.

Hey guys,

So how am I supposed to enjoy my turkey now?!!

In all seriousness Shawn, you've made this forum a real pleasure with this thread. Looking forward to many more, but it won't be quite the same. :hello:

Hey guys,

Cheers!

THANK YOU, SHAWN, FOR CREATING THE BEST THREAD IN GUITAR HISTORY.

Back