Private Stock build delivered on PS Friday

Sybo

Jim
Extremely appreciated from the aspect of what it took to put it together and pull it off, and don’t believe it has a twin like it. Truly a beautiful piece of craftsmanship, lots of planning, and hopefully a personal story/meaning behind it. It just isn’t for me. I am more of a “simple” kind of guy with guitars and their motifs. I am NOT taking anything away from that PRS,quality, sound, nothing. I think the neck and body don’t go together for me. ( I also am a White car owner)….. so what kind of taste do I have..

As I looked at the pic at first I told the Wife, I hope this goes on stage. the body is AMAZING, I want to dive in the top. The back has a bit of a “ dog- hair” finish that I LOVE. AND THE NECK!!!!!!!!! The back of that bad boy is off the charts! The heel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sooooo many cool things, and the the Vulture….. HECK YES! And it’s a PRS!

Feel free to flame me but I am not criticizing… just not my cup of tea. It’s about 4 guitars worth of love, talent, craftsmanship,MOP, AND money!! Enjoy the heck out of it my Brother, may You be THE only star when you rock that bad boy!!!!!

Utkarsh

A Les Paul guy who loves PRSs
Last Friday was a true Private Stock Friday for me, as this got delivered after a good 15 months wait.

This one, unlike the prior 2 (gone in 1-5 months), is here to stay: it looks incredible (granted, it's not for everyone), sounds as good as I was hoping for, but more importantly the neck feels great.

Aesthetics aside: it's a CU24 with DGT pickups, stainless steel frets, and Pattern neck.

RzNYwCS.jpg

tZsvuOX.jpg

TdXDPOe.jpg

RWpH9Ef.jpg

kdWTADT.jpg

WXcbSpZ.jpg

VAR6Opa.jpg

k90XYVt.jpg

(Trem backplate is running a quick errand back to the mothership).
Amazing taste as usual. Love the colour