Private Stock #4000

]-[@n$0Ma☩!©

Zombie Zero, DFZ
IMG_0211_zps18ef2d95.jpg

IMG_0213_zps7af19d0b.jpg

Looks like a Pomegranate Cross Fade. Mr. Moss I would presume...

Damn, that is nice.

PS guy was showing me that guitar and how they are now able to get a perfect match for back plate covers. They had a mahogany body there and line for line it matched up. I think ur gonna see quite a few PS guitars as they have now perfected this option.

Looks like something Timmy would come up with.

Holy crap! I love that finish.

I am torn between Bonnie Pink (with an Antique Natural Back) or Pomegranate for the next PS I am dreaming up.

That one is awesome!

That's pretty darn neat how the fade on the front seems to go with the grain of the quilt. Those PS guys and girls are talented beyond what's good for us buyers. :star:

It was on the rack, behind the PS necks and inlay table. I said, "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT???" Hans snapped the pic...
Not at first. We could see it sitting in the rach from the neck display. Too far away for a great photo.

The 3rd or 4th time one of the PS guys brought it out to show someone in the crowd, I caved and snapped a pic.

I don't want to ruin the surprise for the owner if it isn't a dealer order. If I need to pull the pics, just give me the high-sign.

Nothing gets by you guys! If the PS guys were showing it around, I'll assume all is good.

Who ever gets this one is going to be one happy player

Back