Prices on the new 2014 models?

phillybri

Specifically, I'm looking for the prices on the SE Floyd Custom 24 and the SE Zach Myers. Are they available yet?

Thanks!

Not announced yet according to a local dealer here, but also not a permitted topic on this forum!

Not announced yet according to a local dealer here, but also not a permitted topic on this forum!

MAP (minimum advertised price) is allowed to be discussed here. Specific prices are however not and better left to PM's and dealer websites :)

MAP is $679 and I was told to expect our first shipment in around the end of January-mid February. What a cool looking guitar.

I called about the ZM SE yesterday, and was told they are not yet available...

I'm thinking se 24 Floyd. Or s2 cu22 or all of the above lol

Thanks. Is that for the Floyd or ZM (or both)?
Zach

The Floyd is $879.

S2 SC $1399

Two of my employees already asked for the ZM. I may have to grab one for myself. I wanted a Trampas this year.

Last edited:
$679 MAP for the ZM? I can't say no to that, but I may not have to. Sounds like it's going to be some high demand.

$679 MAP for the ZM? I can't say no to that, but I may not have to. Sounds like it's going to be some high demand.

Still working on the "boss" to approve a purchase of a ZM. It's a tough ask especially with a recent PS NGD and a recent,non-Archon =(, amp purchase. I'll keep working though. Right, Brian G?

Still working on the "boss" to approve a purchase of a ZM. It's a tough ask especially with a recent PS NGD and a recent,non-Archon =(, amp purchase. I'll keep working though. Right, Brian G?

Nah, it's easy!

You just, "Woman, you leave me be! This is a MAN'S business!!!! I work for my money, and I can spend it any way I want! You don't like it? I don't care! Now get your fanny into the kitchen and bake me a pie or a cake or something..."

Wait, she's not reading this over your shoulder, is she? :eek:

Here's what you do:

Ship me an empty case. Tell the wife there's a guitar in there you're sending out for repair. I send case back to you with ZM inside. Problem solved!

:)

Here's what you do:

Ship me an empty case. Tell the wife there's a guitar in there you're sending out for repair. I send case back to you with ZM inside. Problem solved!

You sir are an evil genius. :top:

Nah, it's easy!

You just, "Woman, you leave me be! This is a MAN'S business!!!! I work for my money, and I can spend it any way I want! You don't like it? I don't care! Now get your fanny into the kitchen and bake me a pie or a cake or something..."

Wait, she's not reading this over your shoulder, is she? :eek:

hahahah! That might not work.....:tongue:

Here's what you do:

I like this plan. I just might have to try it.

Or tell her it's the Forum guitar. It's your turn to play it for awhile.

If she gets suspicious, you can ship it to me, just for cover of course :wink:.

:laugh:

Back