Pretty Maids All In a Row

I remember the one off 408 for sale (maybe on the old B&M forum?). Can't remember why I did not pull the trigger then...

Yep!;)

Or possibly a PRS sitar?

It's so very fascinating to see what threads a new member will stir up. This is such a different approach and style to what the blooz-rock crowd is used to hearing. I never thought I'd see these guitars played this way. Yet the skill is self-evident and it's awesome.

I remember the one off 408 for sale (maybe on the old B&M forum?). Can't remember why I did not pull the trigger then...

It was on Reverb from a private seller then it went to Brian’s for a little bit. I found it for him just based off a description of what he wanted and he got it from there. That one will not part from him, I’ve tried.

What I got from the original seller was that it was a sales rep 1 off. Private stock top, no birds, but all the rest was Sig Ltd specs. It’s pretty special.

It's so very fascinating to see what threads a new member will stir up. This is such a different approach and style to what the blooz-rock crowd is used to hearing. I never thought I'd see these guitars played this way. Yet the skill is self-evident and it's awesome.

It’s so bizarre, because I couldn’t remember that upload, not surprising that it’s almost a year ago! It was a particular favourite of mine, because these students probably took their playing abilities from sitar to guitar and looked totally at home on a smaller neck and different scale!

Back