Pretty Maids All In a Row

Bowtiefanatc

Confirmed Bird Snob
Or all organized on couches and stands. I was over at my good friend's house and we decided to bring out the combined PRS family for a group photo. Only 3 of these are mine, but I had a hand in around 20 of them :D

Here you go, enjoy the pics!!

Dyinn9b.jpg

KttOujz.jpg

SuYinsh.jpg

tmNbudd.jpg

Ga6fgeR.jpg

From Left to Right:

SE One (Mine), SE 277 Semi Hollow, S2 Vela Reclaimed Semi Hollow, 25th Anniversary Swamp Ash Special, Custom 24, SC245 Artist Package (Mine), Singlecut Trem 2007/2013 Brazilian Run, Custom 24 Semi Hollow, McCarty Archtop, HB2 Artist Package, One off McCarty 408 (Basically a Signature Limited), JA-15, Custom 24 Semi Hollow Wood Library, Paul's Guitar, HB2 Singlecut, Custom 24 Brazilian Edition (Mine), Custom 22 Soapbar, Custom 22 Soapbar, Santana, Mira, SE SC245, DC3 x 3, NF3

Any suggestions for additions? I’m already on his wife’s sh!t list ;)

We know he needs an SCJ but I’m also looking for rare stuff that fills a gap....thats pretty paper thin right now.

I forgot to mention that everything has been gigged except the blue semi hollow CU24. Testament to how awesome these guitars are.

Or all organized on couches and stands. I was over at my good friend's house and we decided to bring out the combined PRS family for a group photo. Only 3 of these are mine, but I had a hand in around 20 of them :D

Here you go, enjoy the pics!!

Dyinn9b.jpg

KttOujz.jpg

SuYinsh.jpg

tmNbudd.jpg

Ga6fgeR.jpg

From Left to Right:

SE One (Mine), SE 277 Semi Hollow, S2 Vela Reclaimed Semi Hollow, 25th Anniversary Swamp Ash Special, Custom 24, SC245 Artist Package (Mine), Singlecut Trem 2007/2013 Brazilian Run, Custom 24 Semi Hollow, McCarty Archtop, HB2 Artist Package, One off McCarty 408 (Basically a Signature Limited), JA-15, Custom 24 Semi Hollow Wood Library, Paul's Guitar, HB2 Singlecut, Custom 24 Brazilian Edition (Mine), Custom 22 Soapbar, Custom 22 Soapbar, Santana, Mira, SE SC245, DC3 x 3, NF3
It’s like an army defending against mediocre guitars.

Since this is your friend and not you, I guess someone has to say it....

What is up with that purple rug???? :)

Great grouping of guitars, though.

Since this is your friend and not you, I guess someone has to say it....

What is up with that purple rug???? :)

Great grouping of guitars, though.

Happy wife happy life? Aka “it’s ok to display your ridiculous amount of PRS guitars in the living room for fun”

Back